Nov 18, 2016

Soleus Series - William flores & Zumba


            It was a Night of Celebration with the Soleus Family and some running friends as Soleus presented the Special Edition WATCHES Collection designed in collaboration with Soleus Elites, KARA GOUCHER, ALYSIA MONTAÑA and NICK SYMMONDS.  It was also the night they introduced Peruvian International Zumba Fitness Instructor, WILLIAM FLORES, as a new member of the Soleus Family.
He will becoming to the Philippines on February 2017 to perform his signature moves to the Filipino enthusiasts. 
I am not a dancer and I rarely get to dance so I decided to go a little crazy and try my luck at the dance floor.  It was definitely a night filled with music and laughter and a chance to unwind for my peers.  

Thank you again Judith Staples for inviting me and yes I will be ready to Zumba come February 2017.
Special Edition Collection designed in collaboration with Soleus Elites, KARA GOUCHER
 
Thanks Judith :-)
My 2 fav ladies