Nov 21, 2016

BGC Cycleasia Philippines


           I registered for the BGC - 40 km Race as preparation for an upcoming long distance cycling race scheduled before the end of the year.  
           This event gave me the chance to not only rack up the mileage but also improve my speed and endurance.  The route consisted of a double loop from BGC to MOA and back.             Though I originally thought it  would be an easy ride, it seemed everyone was pushing each other to go really fast...so fast in fact that my tools and spare tire kit flew off my bike and is now lost somewhere in MOA.  
             It was a fun race especially since most of the main roads where closed and the Cyclists had full command of the road. The only time we did stop during the race was when the PNR Train was crossing at SLEX and Buendia Avenue. ha ha !
  I definitely hope to do this race again next year!