Oct 19, 2013

It's about time

Its been a very stressful week. Had deadlines to meet, decisions  to make, bills to pay, reports to submit, people to meet, smelly running gear to launder, ...  There just doesn't seem to be enough time in a day to accomplish everything (or maybe my time management skills have simply gone awry). To make matters worse,  I have a tendency to over analyze things and work myself into a "bitchy" mood...  and I know exactly why.

At the back of my mind there was always this void in me that I could no longer ignore.  I just didn't know how to address it....until now. 

Though running does help relieve the stress and keep one focused,  it can't solve everything.  It may, at best, lead you on the right track.
Your heart will just have to do the rest...coz it's about time.