Sep 11, 2012

My Running Playground

I took this picture on the Msgr. Obrien Bridge over looking the Charles River
 and at the background is the Boston Financial District.
This area is my "Running Playground"
Buhat dito, buhat doon.
Carga dito Carga doon.
Assemble dito assemble doon. ( cabinet )
Linis dito linis doon.
Pokpok dito Pokpok doon.
Lakad dito lakad doon.
Sakay nang Train dito sakay nang train doon.
Laba dito laba doon ( with Washing machine of course )
Grocery dito Grocery doon.
Luto dito luto doon ( adobo )
That's how the days have been with me in Boston.
i want to make sure daughters needs are all met before i go back to manila.
But in spite of my very busy fatherly / yaya duties which frankly i really enjoy :-)
I still have to stay focus on my training for my planned Marathon Race this last quarter of the year.
Today i ran 27.14km / 6.09 pace / 2:47:19.
Life is Good ! smile :-)