May 10, 2011

Mothers Day - 2

Because of Tropical Cyclone “AERE” hovering over the Country it was a Rainy Mothers Day Celebration, but I always look at the Rains as a Blessing rather than a hindrance.

For Mother’s Day my wife “MABU” wanted to eat Chinese food for lunch so we decided to go to Makati – Shangri-La Hotel and eat at the Shang Palace. I was a bit surprise that the Restaurant was full because I expected everyone to be at home watching the Paquiao / Mosley boxing match but I guess I was wrong.

Luckily it was only a 10 min wait before our table was ready and as always the food was excellent. I would have to say they have the Best Peking Duck in town. I think we all ate way over our Daily Calorie limits, but if it is “Food” that binds the family together then we will eat as much as we can :-).

It was a nice simple family day.

Mabu, Happy Mother’s Day let’s make everyday Mother’s Day! We love you.

Is it Father's Day or Mother's Day because we are having my
FAVORITE " Peking Duck "
This was only the Tip of the Iceberg after lunch we had ice cream, cakes,
chocolate etc.i think i gained 3 lbs.