Sep 17, 2010

San Francisco

San Francisco is located at the west coast of the United States.
If you are taking (PAL) Philippine Airlines, from Manila it's a straight 13hr flight to ( SFO ) San Francisco.
I call SFO "Little Philippines " because in my opinion San Francisco has the biggest Filipino community aside from the Philippines.
Everywhere you go you will always bump into a Filipino or a Filipino establishment. It's like you never left the Phil.
San Francisco is a Beautiful city especially if you visit the sights in the Great Highway area Fisherman's wharf just to name a few.
My wife, kids and I love it here. The food is great , shopping is awesome and the weather is nice and chilly with an average Temp. of 15C.
In so many way we consider San Francisco our 2nd home.
But I have to admit our stay in SFO wasn’t as pleasant as we wanted it to be because we had to leave our eldest daughter in Boston for her University studies . It's very difficult to enjoy when you're not complete as a family.
Good thing that my Parents in law, Sister in Law ( GET ) Niece ( ALEX) and friend ( Anally ) made our stay very enjoyable and entertaining. We would always laugh tell silly jokes and eat like there was no tomorrow . I really had a great time with them.
Lastly, Running in SFO is always the best with its crisp and chilly weather. Pounding the miles becomes effortless.
We love it here. Thanks SFO see you soon again !

"CLIFF HOUSE" near the Great Highway. Perfect place to run
Puss in Booths ! Running in South San Francisco


With my Fantastic Parents in Law, ( GET )Sister in Law and (ALEX) niece .
With Friend Anally who is more Man than i am :-) Foggy and chilly just the way i like it Fill in the blanks.... who is missing on my left side :-(
One of the most famous Japanese Rest. in San Francisco "BENIHANA" would you believe our cook was not a Japanese but a Mexican name "Juan"
The SEE's Chocolate Factory in El Camino, As i turned my back look what restaurant is behind me My " K pop Princess "