Feb 23, 2009

Sunday INQUIRER Magazine “Running Fever” Feb. 22, 2009

A few weeks ago Leica Carpo got in contact with me. She asked me if I could help her with regards to her project for PDI, “Runners and Bloggers”.... and the rest is history. Thank you so much Leica C. for the great Article and Mr. Ben Chan “Photographer on the Run” again for the beautiful pictures you took not only of me but the entire Group.
Below are Excerpt of my Contribution to the said Article:

RunningShield
Real name: Patrick Concepcion
Blog/website: Runningshield.blogspot.com
Concepcion ran his first marathon in Vancouver, Canada in 1983 with a 3:54:20 time and was featured in Runners World Magazine in Feb. 2008.
He says he gets a high and a kick out of running and he participated in several local races. "Running is my life without it I turn into Mr. Hyde," declares Concepcion, whose company conducts the annual Condura Race.


9 Top Running Route:
No.3 and 5 was my contribution to the Article:
-Alabang Village: A cool and shady 14-km circumference, lined with acacia trees. Minimal pollution and good security.
-Baguio City: For the smell of pine trees, the nippy air, killer hills.