The past few weeks my running has been a bit stale. I was still running 5 - 6 days a week with an average of 12 to 15km per day.
But I was feeling sluggish and my groin injury would not go away in spite of the added stretching and core exercises I was doing 3 times a week.
My pace was also so much slower even if I incorporated a day or 2 of rest.
The day before the Nike Human Race. My legs still did not have the “kick” i needed to finish a decent time.
I THEN DECIDED TO TRY SOMETHING DRASTIC :
10 pm – 50mg of *VIAGRA
11 pm – 800mgs. Of Motrin ( ibuprofen )
11:30 pm – went to sleep
4 am – woke up /coffee / stretching
4:15 am – 500mgs. Motrin ( ibuprofen)
4.30am – ** LIFE WAVE ENERGY ENCHANCER PATCHES
NIKE HUMAN RACE - my performance.
· I had so much energy.
· My legs did not feel tired at all.
· When I would push myself on the hills I did not feel any fatigue in my legs.
· No groin or knee pain.
· I was running at a 5:16/km pace but I felt I could have pushed it to at least a 5:00/km or less.
· In the last 1-km when 1 of the marshals shouted to me ,“ sir pang 32nd ka “. I went on full throttle and my legs still felt great.
· My breathing was not laboured and lactic acid was not building up in my legs.
· After the races I felt I could have run an additional 10km.
I finished at a time of 54min and 41sec. The distance of the race was exactly 10.39km.
I have run much faster for a 10k on other races but considering the fatigue i was feeling a day before Nike Human Race I believe the combination * VIAGRA, MOTRIN and **LIFE WAVE ENERGY ENCHANCER PATCHES really helped my race performance.
*Study on VIAGRA
1. Helps build endurance, especially for athletes
2. Delivers oxygen, nutrients and performance-enhancing drugs to muscle more efficiently
3. Read more on VIAGRA at Runner’s world
** LIFE WAVE ENERGY ENCHANCER PATCHES
1. A 2pcs. Patch that you stick to your chest muscle, it increases your body’s energy level without having to take stimulants.
2. Top Athletes use them , Tim Duncan – NBA, David Beckham – world class soccer player, Cycle Sage – World class Triathlon. just to name a few.
You be the judge ,"Did i cheat " ?