Apr 22, 2008

4th Bonifacio Global Run





4th Bonifacio Global City Run

The 4th Global City Run, started in front of Anta sports at the Fort at exactly 6:00am.
It was a very good race. Very well organized no frills just simple and this time the organizer got the distance right this time. The weather was also perfect cloudy with a bit of sunshine.
There were only 1550 participants just the way I like it. I don’t particularly like the big race will over 5000 + runners. I notice when the race is too big it gets to be a little disorganize and that’s when problem start to come in.

I’m very pleased with my performance because I came in a time of 49.45. It’s been a while since I’ve broken a sub 50. The last time I did a sub 50 was if im not mistaken about 4 years ago. Not bad for a 45yr old man like me with no speed work all long runs.
I also felt I could have pushed the pace more and finished in 47mins+.

STATS: (Base on GF 205)
Distance: 9.95km -+ .05
Time: 49.45
Average pace: 5.01 / km
Max pace: 3.32 / km
Calories: 658
Avg speed: 11.9 /km
Max speed: 17.0 /km
Weight: 131.8 lbs ( before run )
Running shoes: Asics GT2010