Mar 17, 2017

I am 54 ....


          I woke up today with a realization that I am now 54 years old.  What a journey it has been yet the path to self discovery is never ending. Getting older means learning to appreciate this stage of life as a new adventure.  As the time goes by, I still discover more things, learn more things and experience more things. Despite the aging physical body, the mind, soul and heart matures.  I hope and pray that I still have a few more decades left in this journey of life to fully concentrate on what truly matters not just for myself but for others.  A chance to "pay it forward" 
because at the end of the day....

"God is watching me...
He wants to know how we treat each other ...
How we help each other...
So when I die and if there is a heaven I want to see it..."
-Mohammed Ali