Nov 9, 2015

New Balance - Vista City

                         
The New Balance Power Run 2015 was held at Vista City, Daang Hari, a minimally populated area in the South that still has a lot of open grasslands with a few rolling hills.  It was definitely a nice change from the usual MOA or BGC venues.  I originally signed up for the 25 km event but decided to down grade to the 16 km since I am still nursing an injury sustained on my left foot due to a nasty fall incurred a couple of weeks ago at DBB Rockstar Mountain Trail Run in Tanay, Rizal.  Despite the nagging pain on my foot, I was able to run pretty well picking up the pace a few times and finished strong.  It was also great to catch up with some old friends I haven't seen in awhile.

I do miss running the trails badly but will have to stick to the road for the meantime until I can get myself back to being 100% injury free.  Congratulations again to Rio and his Team.  Hope to run this race again next year. 

                                  
Rio and I , selfie in the talahib of Vista City
Chad and Natasha Davis

Susie and Roning A.

                           
Hey Roy !!!