May 30, 2015

35 Years Running


What a journey it has been...


Through the years my daily mileage has increased fueled by a simple obsession to run.  Just recently, I've graduated from road to "off-road", taking on the trails with a renewed passion ...exploring the great outdoors the best way I know how.   After 35 years, I'm still pushing myself to try new things or going to places I've never been.  By allowing myself to take on new challenges, my running experienced a kind of rebirth but still with the same passion and dedication that started it all.  With age slowly creeping up on me and wear and tear taking it's toll, it somewhat serves as a reminder that things will never be the same. However, it doesn't mean that it only goes downhill from here for as my journey continues, my goals change.  A new chapter has just began and I ain't done yet!