Sep 16, 2013

Under Bellies

As I was running around Boston,  I would always keep my eyes focused on the road so I would not twist a foot or stumble. 
What caught my attention during those runs were these interesting manhole covers.  I asked my daughter about them and she said, “ Papa they're the ' under bellies ' that keep Boston ‘RUNNING’ !!!!  
Monitoring Observation Well
BTD
Garden Faucet
Boston Edison "STEAM " company
BWSC
BEC o
Parking Meters
Cable TV
Square Drain
 Round Drain
water Valve
Boston Drain

Building Valves 
Boston Fire Dept
Drain
Boston Lighting 
BTD
Building Fire Hydrants
Nstar
Bell " Telephone " System
Subway
Cable TV

Lighting
Water Meter 
?
Street Fire Hydrant

Manhole 
BSD
GAS
BT + PD
Boston ?? Police Dept.
EEI Co.
Sewer
Maple leaf ( wala lang )
Rectangle manhole 
BEC
Massachusetts Department of Public Works 
Boston WSC
? ? ?

Water
Steam
My Favorite