Jul 21, 2013

Running Picture July 2013

Shadows grow so long before my eye's

Rocky beach... Cloudy skies 
Blurrrrr
Cesco... My promise
Man vs machine
Sunrise
Vintage
Serendra Bombing
 
Bridge over troubled water
L.A. Bubble wall
Lost
No im not !!!! :-)
Ayala
 
Embassy 
Im blind without my glasses
Why do i feel animals are watching me !
Burn baby Burn
Fastest way to cross ayala is to take the walkway
Mango Tree
I prefer my Banig Bag
Singing Cooks
Round and Round we go
Columns
Pig Out... Sing a long.... Furniture's.... LIPOSUCTION....STEMCELL ?
Bourbon Street 
Nikon ?
maybe if i do not stop eating 
I hate bugs
I am not a politician 
Mini mi ???
Thin crust please
 
A gate without a house
The Train... The Train !!!
Im happy with my Soleus
 
Me one another ink !
 Subic
Nasugbu 
Throw back...... 1981 !