Jan 10, 2013

On the lighter side....... Literally

On the lighter side…… Literally.
1 of my biggest problem when I run or race is I have to go to the Toilet and lay a good S!#@t to perform well.
I find it most difficult to lay a good or decent S!#@t especially if the toilet is not my “ home “ toilet or if I can hear voices outside the restroom.
Even if I have a cup of boiling black coffee with matching newspaper, my S!#@t is not going to come out because I am tense and not comfortable with my surrounding. In tagalog I think they call it “ Namamahay “
But because I Love to Run and I would like to perform my best every time
I have to find a solution to my problem !
You may ask what is my solution  
Scroll down
……..…..…..
………....…
……….….
…………
……….
……..
……
….
..
.
You may laugh….You may snicker…. You may even be grossed out  but before you judge.
TRY IT !! because it really works J.
Just stick that thing up your….. and presto. Instant “ Labatiba”
Now it is SOP that all our “ home “ toilet has one.
If I have to run out of town I make sure that the hotel has one.
If the Restroom DOSENT have one ….Well I guess I just have to be Creative J
Happy S!#@#ting J