Oct 9, 2012

Eduardo "Vertek" Buenavista and I


During the Adidas KOTR run
I bumped into the no.1 Filipino runner, Mr. Eduardo Buenevista.
We got to chitchat for a while about races, life and of course food.
During our conversation I looked down at his shoes and I noticed his very small feet size I think he is a size 5.5 width B.
I also notice that the shoe he was wearing was way way to big. It was so big that the “eyelet “ on the left side is over lapping the right side.
I told him, “ Ed ang laki masyado sapatos mo, I suggest gamitin mo ang tamang shoe size dahil ang paa mo is your asset  at mahirap na ma injured ka “.


He is a very humble person and he told me that he is very grateful to all his shoe sponsors.  
But  in “ MY OPINION ” the shoe sponsors just gave him the shoes to wear but never consulted him on his foot size, width and foot type.
I felt sorry for him and offered my services to assist our no.1 Filipino Runner.
……………... A few days ago I got this very nice picture and dedication from him which I wanted to share.