Jul 24, 2012

Great Bank Run - 10k

I was suppose to run the Kellogg’s race last Sunday but due to bad weather the organizer decided to cancel the race.
I was domed to pork out all Saturday like a “Convict ready to be executed ”.
Desperate to still participate in a Sunday race I remembered  there was a 10km  race just outside my home.
The race was called “The Great Bank Race” and when I found out that the organizer was my friend “ Ian Alcazar”   of “Without Limits” I did not hesitate to join the race.
When its Organizer by “Without limits”  its guaranteed to be a very good quality race.
The race started a little late around 6.30 am, that’s ok because of the bad weather and flooded streets  it was expected that the runners came in late.
This had to be one of the best 10k race I have ever joined !!!
The distance was perfect.
The race route had a combination of flat and killer hills.
Lots of Hydration
Lots of Marshals
Distance marker every kilometer  
and the BEST NO VEHICULAR TRAFFIC
The weather was the best  very cloudy with a slight drizzle.
What more can you ask.
Congratulations to Ian Alcazar  of Without Limits and Emcee – Boy Ramos
I had a great time.

Me with puffy eyes. I Porked out the entire Saturday thinking i wasn't going to race :-). 
Mr Alcazar ( father of Ian who looks so young ), Ian Alcazar, Mars C. - Pinoy fitness, me and Jay- Em 

Titanium , me and Mars C.
Hey ! Jay-Em What you doing here ha ! ha! ( Jay-Em is the organizer of the  Kellogg’s race
 he is also a partner of Ian Alacazar - Without limits 
The Gang 
Central Bank Governor - Amando M. Tetangco, Jr, Girl and Emcee - Boy Ramos
Jun Talusig of our sister Company "Concepcion Carrier Air-condition Company" and wife.
 The best Race Giveaway - 10 Piso People Power Revolution Commemorative Coin