Nov 30, 2011

Los Angeles

The Last time i was in Los Angeles was over 10 years ago but we would stay in the Anaheim area near Disneyland.
But this time we stayed closer to Downtown i guess we out grew Mickey and Donald.
We really did not do anything much in LA just some sight seeing, checking out where the Hollywood stars would hangout and of course Porking Out.
L.A. is just a little fast pace for me i like a city more relax but don't get me wrong its a beautiful city. I guess as i get older i would rather have a sedate life.
LAX Airport
Santa Monica Pier
We stayed in the Century Plaza Hotel

Century Plaza hotel in the Background. I again tied a yellow string on a tree leaving my RunningShield Mark.
While i was running people kept on staring at me " Feeling Star " then i realize that the price tag was still stuck on my shorts " how embarrassing "