Jun 8, 2011

Fashion Show !




Fashion Show !

Yes, you heard it right, I said Fashion Show! But “Fortunately “I was only a spectator and not one of the models. I don’t have the “X “ factor, and most certainly, I don’t have the height to be a Super Model... ha ha! Anyway, kidding aside.

My wife and I were invited by good friend International Fashion designer ITO CURATA (designer to Hollywood stars and International personalities). He designed much of our formal attires and a humble down – to - earth friend as well........Ito Curata's creation is a class all its own ... And practical as well.. You can feel you’re the " royal family" at the same time be comfortable with it...I'm no fashion expert but since I have worn Ito's creation ( of course for men he he) I know what I'm talking about..

I’m not really into fashion shows, but I thought it would be a good idea for a change to see models in elegant casual and evening wear gowns, as the only models I get to see are runners in the latest Dri-fit material or hi-tech running shoes.

I was absolutely impressed on the very classy design of Ito’s creation. It was supper classy and jaw dropping that if I were a girl, I would want them all! The show was definitely a great watch, and maybe I should tell Ito to design fashionable running gear for me too.

Congratulations Ito Curata. I was totally impressed !

with friend Jaime Nepomuceno
Nikki Panaligan friend and No.1 Photographer
Fashion Designer " Ito Curata " in the middle
Raymound Gutierrez
Issa Litton
Det Tan and Aubrey Zubiri
Pepito Albert and Inno Sotto
Fashion Designer " Christian Espiritu " 2nd from the left.
Ito Curata with his stable of Models
A few of Ito Curata collection
This has to be my Favorite