Apr 29, 2011

2 AM - Meet & Greet

I have always said "The greatest gift a parent can receive is to see the smile in your child's face".

Our Daughter " Cesco" is a KOREAN POP FAN in short " K-POP ". When she got news that this Korean Boy Band " 2AM " was coming to town for a series of Meet and Greet and Concerts tours she was again in Cloud 9 and wanted to see them so badly.

Because the first leg of the Meet and Greet portion would be at the Resort World Manila which is a pretty secured area and they had a good air-condition system ( it’s so hot outside ) my wife and I readily said yes.

The meet and greet program starts at 6pm but Cesco wanted to be there at “9 am” so she can get good seats. Are you CRAZY !!! No way!!! My wife brought her to Resort World around 4 pm and she still got great Seats. Thanks to our good friend Cathy U.

Cesco enjoyed every moment of the event, I have never seen her so “ KILIG” in all her life.

She told me it was 1 of the best days of her life :-).

2 AM
Cesco forming her line for 2AM to autograph her Album
Her Dream became a Reality
Cathy U. , Mabu and I
The official chaperone's ( but frankly we wanted to see 2AM also )