Jan 12, 2011

Teledyaryo Sports - NBN 4 / Sports Radio 918AM

Yesterday morning, I had a Phone Patch Interview with” SPORTS RADIO” at Radio channel 918 AM. It was Hosted by Ms. Judith Caringal. Then in the evening, I had a TV Appearance at “TELEDYARYO SPORTS” (NBN channel 4) hosted by Mr. Snow Badua.
On both Interviews, our Topic was about the Condura Skyway Marathon. The Advocacy, Race Info, Race Route, Hydration etc.
It was a very good interview and I tried to deliver as much information to the public about the race, but I won’t deny that I was pretty nervous.
Especially when I saw the “Red Light “of the TV Camera turn on.
What made it worse is that the Studio was FREEZING, approximately 4 C degrees.
But overall, it was fun and I’m looking forward to the next interview.
Hopefully this time the Studio won’t be that cold.

Mr. Snow Badua ( Doesn't he look like Drew Arellano ) and Ms. Judith Caringal

If you want to see Runningshield next interview please
Set your Radio Channel to DZMM 630 AM or
T.V. to Channel 26.
Date: Jan.15, 2011 (Saturday)
Time: 2:00 pm
Program: DZMM SPORTS TALK
Host: Freddie Webb and Gretchen Fullido.
Thank you