Dec 16, 2010

ING RUNNING 20


Rarely do we join Saturday Races but there wasn’t much race the following day ( Sunday ), except for the MILO Marathon, and I just joined the QCIM-2 last week, so I decided to pass on that.
I joined the 20k event, while my wife “ MABU” decided to upgrade from 5k to the 10k !!!!!!!
A fairly good number of runners attended the event. But this was a very “Tame” crowd, not much Rowdiness compared with the other races.
The weather was also a bit cool for Manila weather which is great. I love racing / running between October–February, where you don’t sweat so much and running is way much comfortable and easier to break your PR.

Its hard to believe that my wife can already do the 10 k without much effort.
Not in my wildest imagination would I ever think she would take up Running at this level. She was a “ former “ Badminton Player and presently a hard core Pilate's enthusiast.
After a few more 10k’s, she plans to again upgrade and Run the 16k Event at the Condura Sky Marathon on Feb. 6,2011.
Way to go Babes! Congratulations! Make your Dreams Come true!!

( i think the organizer got word you where doing your 1st 10k that they decided to take your pictures and forget me instead)

PATRICK STATISTIC :
DISTANCE : 20K
ACTUAL DISTANCE : 20.280 KM
TIME : 1:54:25
PACE : 5:38 / KM.

MABU STATISTIC :
DISTANCE : 10K
TIME: 1:45:04
PACE: 10:30 / KM.

Mabu after a great 10K race !