Dec 31, 2009

2009 Running Mileage

2009 Running Mileage - 3,722.63 km
Although i was able to accumulate 3,722.63 km for the Year 2009. I did not join that many races as i have wanted. This is because I got hit by 2 major injuries.
July - Pulled right hamstring.
Nov - Achilles Tendon Bursitis ( which till this day is still bothering me once in a while )
I don't think age was a factor with my injuries but in my opinion i was racking in the mileage to fast and too soon.
Sometimes, there would be weeks that i was averaging 100km a week. In fact there are days when I'm feeling good that i would go on and on sometimes hitting the 35km mark.
Nevertheless, i am still very happy with my accomplishment. Running is not Sport or a medium to loose weight but Running is a way of life.
It is something i really enjoy.
Thanks to my Family who i love very much but most of all thank you God for your continuous guidance.

Praying for a Fantastic 2010!!!!!