Mar 18, 2009

Cebu - Mactan

Last Feb.14 (Valentine’s Day) I brought my Family to Cebu – Mactan for a little R&R and Quality Family Time.
We stayed in the Shangri-La Mactan Resort. The Resort is Beautiful and the Staff of the resort was very Friendly and Cordial.

Though it was raining most of the time and we couldn’t do so much of the planned water sports like Banana Boat, snorkelling & Parasailing.
We still had a lot of fun touring the city, eating, talking and just being a family. Cebu is Beautiful and the locals are very friendly.
In spite of the Pouring rain I would still wake up at 4:30am to do my runs around the city and in the beach.
My Family and I love Cebu. Definitely 1 of the best cities in the Philippines.

Sto. Nino Church

Lighting a Candle to Thank God for his Blessing

Shangri-la Cebu Mactan Resort

. 12.35 km route out & back. . 13.10km route out & back.
Google Map of Running Route

- BIG MAC ATTACK !!!!!!

- My Wife, 2 kids & I clowning around before our seafood dinner.Yummy!!!!. I love my family so much. They are the Best!!!! Happy Valentine’s Day.