Feb 4, 2009

RunningShield Running Toys


RACE BELTS - Notice the date (right hand corner) on the race bib “1981”.
PHITEN – Paula Radcliffe secret weapon on winning the NYC marathon 2008
SPIDER RUNNING GLASSES – Cheap glasses but so much better than the name brands. A must to shield your eyes from the bright sun.

NIKE CHRONOGRAPHS - SDM TAILWIND (2000), TRIAX (2002) & SPORTS BAND (2008)
GARMIN FORERUNNER 205 – Very accurate mileage, pace, calorie counter and many more features.
NOKIA E71 – Best running phone. I just put it in my running pouch when I run out of town or overseas. (Tip put it in a zip lock plastic bag to avoid it from getting wet)

RRS WAIST BAND POUCH – cel phone, Energy bar, keys
NIKE WAIST BAND H20 HOLDER – A must for that long run
ICE WAVE & ENERGY PATCHES – When you need that extra boost of energy.

YOGA MAT – Stretch them tight muscles
STRETCH BAND – no weights available? Use the Stretch band instead. Background is a picture of me that came out in RW Feb 2009 issue “Rave Run”.
OSIM SQUEEZ MASSAGER – Great for those tired legs after a Long run.

TREADMILL – I’ve had it for almost 5 years but I have never used it even once.
WEIGHING SCALE – reality check. Picture in the background not my real body.
RUNNINGSHIELD - paintings.

RUNNING PENDAT
RUNNING FLASH LIGHT - Key chain.