Dec 17, 2008

Condura - Run in the Sky......

MOA signing CONDURA GROUP : Raul Patrick Concepcion (me), Raul Ton Concepcion ( my brother ). SKYWAY GROUP: Mr. Borromeo - President & Mr. Nepomuceno VP Operations.
Raul Patrick Concepcion (me) Explainning to the Skyway Group the Running Race in the SkyWay.

A Race in the SKY WAY?.. NO WAY!...
Believe it or NOT… The 21k event of the
CONDURA RACE will partially pass the SOUTH LUZON SKYWAY:
This is so exciting for us, CONCEPCION DURABLES, INC: makers of CONDURA and KELVINATOR REFRIGERATOR as this is the FIRST in the Philippines, where a Running Race will pass by a major highway, where NO persons are ALLOWED to walk on.
There will also be a 3k/5k/10k event. So be fit, rack in those training mileage, and get ready to take the challenge!! Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to run on the SKYWAY. And of course, I will definitely be there as there’s NO WAY that I will miss this in my life!.. So Mark your calendar on March 22, 2009.
Pls. wait for further announcements on the Condura - Skyway website, Early reservation to run in the Skyway and other details. !!
See you in the SKY! Wooohoo!!!!