Feb 2, 2008

Runner's World Feb.2008 RAVE RUN

Last Dec. 2007. Friends, Family and I went to Boracay, Aklan for a little vacation (this will be the 1st time for me to go to Boracay)
When I got to the beach my jaw dropped because I couldn’t believe how beautiful Boracay is with its white powder sand and endless beach shore line which stretches around 5km ( 1 way ) .

Early the next day I decided to go for a “shirtless “ run.
By God’s Grace a friend of mine Ms. Cindy Trinidad took a picture of me running in the beach and I submitted it to Runner’s World U.S.A. and Australia. After a few days The Editor in Chief of Runner’s World Australia Ms. Claire Burke got in contact with me and wanted me to submit a CD of the picture and a short article on Boracay she informed me that my picture will be on the Feb. 2008 edition RAVE RUN section ………and the rest is history !!!!!!

I was also told that I am the only Filipino that was ever published in Runners World – RAVE RUN. Cool!