Jun 23, 2014

World Vision 21 km Race


I have a Vision.
I have a Vision that my leg injury will completely heal soon.
I have a Vision that I will no longer need to apply rock tape on my legs.
I have a Vision that I am like a gazelle swiftly gliding through my runs. 
I have a Vision that I will consistently get a sub 2 for my 21km races.
I have a Vision that before the year 2014 ends, I will get to run a marathon. 

Well... none of my Visions materialized during the World Vision Race at BHS, Taguig last June 22, 2014 but hey, it never hurts to dream and who knows, maybe one day, I just may realize  a few of my visions.  So for now, I'll just keep on running; keep on dreaming...

“Not all dreamers are winners, but all winners are dreamers. Your dream is the key to your future. The Bible says that, "without a vision (dream), a people perish." You need a dream, if you're going to succeed in anything you do.” 
― Mark Gorman
  We have the same Uniform .... well almost :-)
 with boyfriend Paolo C.
Mike and Chiqui D.
 Thank you Art M. for the pic :-)
thank you Letssky L. for the pic :-)