Oct 20, 2020

In search of the Best Running Mask (Part 3)


Recently I got to try the T8 RUNNING MASK which claims that it is “probably the world’s most BREATHABLE running mask.“ It is a pretty hard core statement so I decided to give it a try. After logging around 50 kms under the pouring rain, sunny humid weather and an extremely sweaty face, I’d have to agree with their claim. The T8 Face Mask provides max breathability with a 3D SpaceBrace off the mouth. It is quite comfortable as well as light weight and does not cling to my face. It also doesn’t soak up so much sweat and dries up very quickly. The T8 Face Mask is washable which is an added bonus. Together with the running masks I have previously tried - PITTA & P29, I am also quite satisfied with T8 Face Mask and highly recommend this mask for running. Aside from face masks being mandatory, it is still important to always practice safety protocols and social distancing when outdoors. For more details & Ordering please contact https://shop.raceyaya.com/ Note: I am not a paid endorser for this products.