Mar 18, 2019

SHARP PHILIPPINES FUN RUN 4 EVERY JUAN


 I wanted to start off my birthday celebration with a Race and I found the perfect 10 km race to join in the net. It was close by and had a bit not so early gun start.  The only thing is, it was “the competition’s”.

SHARP happens to be CONDURA’s biggest competitor in the Appliance industry. But then again, a little friendly competition never hurt the cooling business.

It was a pretty good race which promoted a festive Filipino atmosphere. They kept it fun by having games, warm up dances, and cheerleaders; lets not forget the filipino delicacies and dirty ice cream. I actually heard the banana que was awfully good. My only issue is the race route in Filinvest, Muntinlupa City.  I just felt like a Gerbil having to make several loops in the same course.  After awhile it kind of gets into your head but I have to say the marshals did an excellent job in controlling the race. Overall it was a fun festive race. A perfect way to start off celebrating 56. 

 Love and Respect the Marshals Always