Mar 17, 2015

I am 52


Today I am officially 52 years old.  Still young at heart but just "slightly" older in other places.  I think this creaky body of mine still has a good number of years before I even think of slowing down.   More importantly, I find myself in a better place;  more content, calmer, happier, with a deeper sense of self brought about by wisdom garnered through the years from various experiences - a combination of mistakes, failures as well as successes.  In your 50's time is precious, so for now I will continue to enjoy this journey of life, to cherish and keep close that which is important, to always keep an open mind and a deep sense of gratitude, to welcome and appreciate new experiences that come my way,  and remember to always look at life with fresh new eyes... ( even if they are half a century + 2 years old ).