Apr 29, 2010

Back to Back Race Weekend May 1 & 2.

I have never tried this before but there is always a First time for everything.

May .01, 2010
TAKBO PARA KAY CHRISTO – 10k RACE.
TAKBO PARA KAY KRISTO is a prayer run for a peaceful and honest election, initiated by the Transparochial Youth together with the Diocesan Commission on Youth of Parañaque.
SILOG EXPRESS http://silogexpress.blogspot.com/ Fully support this race because we believe in their advocacy. The route will also pass our village in Ayala Alabang Village.

May. 02, 2010
RUNNEW – 16k RACE. The Race Venue will start in the Filinvest, Alabang area and the race route will again partially pass Ayala Alabang Village.
The reason I’m participating in the said race is to explore the possibility for the CONDURA RUN 2011 to be stage or pass in the said area. (No final decision yet).

I'm Nervous about my back to back racing plan but I'm also excited. I just pray my legs hold out !