Feb 10, 2010

Condura Run - Visual.

My CONDURA RUN MARATHON experience but not by words but through VISUAL in chronological order.15 Min's to start of the Marathon. Picture taking with some friends.Fireworks. 5 Min's to go before gun start. ( I'm really nervous) 10km MARK - Kalayaan flyover (south bound) still feeling good . Hey !who turned off the street lights.Car light at the Kalayaan flyover
15km MARK - Skyway near makati exit ( south bound). I'm glad the weather is super cool.16km MARK - Skyway ( South bound)26km MARK - NAIA ( CONDURA HILL). I have been having nightmares about this hill...but not anymore !!
Quote by - RunningShield27 km MARK - After Naia exit ( North bound) .I conquered the CONDURA HILL !!! 27.5 km MARK - After Naia toll exit (North bound) 28 km MARK - Skyway ( North bound). ok ok that Condura hill gave me jello legs.Beautiful shoot from above CONDURA HILL, can you see me?28.5 km MARK - Skyway ( north bound) 28.5 to 30 km MARK - Skyway ( North bound) I may be tired physically but nothing will break my spirit!30km MARK - Skyway (north bound) near makati exit. super thirsty need water badly! Do you know when i get dehydrated i literally go to deaf!!!! 33km MARK - Buendia st. beside Takbo.ph station. i really needed the boost.
34.5 km MARK - near Buendia cor Makati Ave. This is were Mental preparation really needs to kick in. i am getting really tired , legs are feeling heavy. Its the passion that will carry me to the finish line. I am know praying the rosary in my head. God Help me finish.
100 meters to the finish line.
4hrs. 28 mins.46 sec.
NO MATTER HOW FAST OR SLOW YOU RUN ONCE YOU CROSS THAT FINISH LINE IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.
CONDURA RUN 2010