Jul 20, 2009

Phil Star - Stinky Running Laundry

Washing your Dirty, Stinky Running Laundry in Public
HOME 911
by Tanya T. Lara
Dear Tanya,
Like you, I am also a long-distance runner. My question is how do you take out that stinky smell from our running gear (shirts, socks, shorts and shoes) after a run? I’ve noticed that ordinary washing doesn’t cut it. Any suggestions?
- Raul Patrick Concepcion
Patrick e-mailed Home 911 about five weeks ago and I have to apologize for answering only now even though I researched the solutions the same day I read his e-mail. The letter writer is a personal friend; we belong to the same running group, and he is looked up to in the running community for his quiet and generous ways in sharing his knowledge about running. Together with his brother Ton Concepcion, he organizes the Condura Race, which did its second run last March.
Known as the Running Shield, Pat the corporate executive once dropped his pants and sat in the can, and showered with his running shoes — all for Ben Chan (not the retailer) for a photo series about runners. Pat has such a big love for running and a sense of humor that he allowed himself to be photographed spooning his running shoe and completely ignoring his lovely wife Mabu, who was reading in bed!........
For more details on article pls.check link :

--
Thanks for the tip! Now i know how to wash my Running Clothes !!!