Jan 26, 2009

First Race for 2009 - Happy Run

The Happy Run - Jan.25,2009
Location - Fort Bonifacio
Distance - 15km
Actual distance - 15.18km
Time finished -1.21.06
Pace 5.21/km
This is my First Race for 2009. I would have to say that this is 1 of the best races I have ever joined. Very organized with complete marshals, km. marking & plenty of water. Very good. Good job Drew A . Excellent job Rio de la Cruz !!! My best part of the race is the 20 string orchestra in the Cemetery it was really something different. Of course Ben Chan - PHOTO VENDO was also in complete force to take the usual excellent pictures.
I am also very pleased with my performance considering that I have 0 speed training and a nagging groin injury. And finally i was able to have a picture with my Running mentor.......... "Zorro".









Zorro & RunningShield