Sep 14, 2008

Holy S#*/@!!!

Height : 5’5
Weight : average 133lbs.
Ideal Running Weight Formula :Height in inches x 2 = Ideal Running weight
65 inches x 2 = 130lbs.

The last 3 days I couldn’t run because I had to take care of my wife who was in Asian Hospital, Philippines. I wanted to be by her side to make sure she was well taken cared off.
Asides from taking care of my wife. I did what I do best and that is EAT ! for 3 DAYS all I did was EAT....EAT..... and more EAT !.

Sample of what I ate on a typical day in the hospital :
5AM – coffee. 7:30AM – cheese burger & diet coke. 10AM – 2 bags of chips & 2 donut. 12NN - 1 cup rice, 1/4 chicken, vegetables & 1 slice of blueberry cheese cake. 2PM – 5 cookies, cheese burger & coke zero. 5PM – chocolate cake , coke zero. 7PM – 1 cup rice, meat, vegetable, chips. 9PM – orange drink, cookies.
Am I a human garbage can or what !

The night before the doctor gave us the OK to go home, I decided to weight myself 1st thing in the morning to see if I “did put on some pounds “. When I got on the weighting scale I couldn’t believe it,
" HOLY S@#//!!!, I GAINED A WHOPPING 8.6lbs." , This can’t be ......No Way !!!!! but a Hospital weighing scale “never lies”.
At that moment i said to myself, “enough is enough”. i cut down on my food intake and concentrated on my running life style again.
Moral of the story is "1 pig out day is fine but 3 pig out days is a total nightmare".

P.S. If you’re wondering why my pinkie toes on both feet and the big toe on my left foot is bandaged up, It is to avoid the toes from rubbing against the side of the running shoes to avoid cuts not blisters.