Sep 20, 2008

2nd Time Around

For the 2nd time around we had to go back to Asian Hospital. My wife needed more test which meant confinement in the hospital for a few more days. My wife is my priority !
The first couple of days I couldn’t run because being a good husband I wanted to be present in every test performed on her, but when the 3rd day came rolling in.
It was obvious that I have turned “EVIL” .I was sluggish, cranky, irritable & moody I was snapping at everyone. The no run days was getting the best of me, that's when my wife told me, "Pat ill be ok go for a run”.
Wohoo!!!! I just put on my Running Shoes and just took of like a Lightning bolt. I even had to quickly double check my running attire. I was afraid I was still wearing my daffy duck pajamas.
The next day around 4.30am again I was able run and MAN IT FELT GREAT! But most of all by the afternoon the Doctors gave us the ok to go home my wife was given a clean bill of health. Thank you God.!

The view from our Hotel... I mean the view from our Hospital room," Hey I can see my house".My Kitchen Doctor Doctor Iam sick Call "Happy Feet" very QuickStress Test !!!!! Bring it on .
I Hate this Machine!!!!Guess what was in the injection ?
Saturday 18km run, Im back !!!